Born and raised on the outskirts of Baltimore City, the Chesapeake Bay within arms reach and the hills of western Maryland right up the road, I developed a love for my natural surroundings. This fascination and love for the natural world lead to my time at the University of Maryland earning a degree in Biological Sciences and a minor in Environmental Geography.
Following graduation in 2007, with the job market and financial crisis looming, I accepted a position with Morgan Stanley in downtown Baltimore City and thus began my career in the wealth management and financial operations industry.
Ten years in, having absorbed as much industry knowledge and professional experience as could satisfy, my husband and I made the trek north to Vacationland with a vision of pursuing new career opportunities, a lifestyle upgrade, and growing our own family one day. I now call Bath my forever home, and look forward to what adventures lie ahead!
TEN FUN FACTS ABOUT ME!
1. I’m an avid, amateur runner
2. Have a Biology degree with a minor in Environmental Geography
3. Have 2 dogs (Jake and Jack), and 2 cats (Mr. Wissy and Annie)
4. Have been to Bath, England twice
5. Favorite bird is the Pileated Woodpecker
6. Love the color black (we’re painting our house black this year!)
7. Favorite TV show is The Office
8. Have been married for 18 years
9. Finally started reading the Harry Potter series during COVID
10. Owned/operated Spruce, a vacuum siphon coffee and smoothie bowl shop (on hold during COVID)